Monday, May 12, 2008

Hair Powder

So, I'm one among many typical Portlanders who washes their hair only when it's absolutely necessary (once stench becomes offensive to those around you, for example!). Before I discovered Bumble and bumble's Hair Powder I was only able to go for three or four days tops without shampooing, but now I can last about a week-- give or take a day. Not only does this stuff absorb grease, but it also acts as a volumizer and keeps style in place.

Comes in white, black, blonde, red, and brown. If you have dark hair, I prefer you use white because your scalp will absorb the colored powder.

Oh! Una (also visit her blog here) one of my most favorite shops ever, carries Lulu Organic's scented hair powder-- which is nice compared to B&b's because this'll mask stench whereas the latter does not!


Now you can go on living grease free!

B&b Hair Powder, $34, can be found at Magnum Opus, 805 NW Glisan Portland, OR 97209
Lulu Organic's, $40, can be found at Una, 2808 SE Ankeny St. Portland, OR 97214

1 comment:

daddylikeyblog said...

Eeeek I've been wanting to try this stuff for-ev-ah! I'd heard a lot of hype but a personal recommendation is way more exciting--might have to get some now!

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive