Saturday, November 22, 2008

Converse Chuck Taylor AS Zipper Hi OX GOLD



I saw these on someone while in Hong Kong this past summer and almost nearly knocked her over and ripped them off her feet. At first I thought they were some kind of knock-off (ha!) but was still on the constant hunt for them during my stay there anyway. I happened to stumble upon this on some blog this morning and now am convinced that they're really are a substantial amount of these somewhere out there in my size!

Anyone know where I can find these? I can't find them ANYWHERE. I guess they've only been spotted in HK.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

You can wear these with your silver sequin pants!

evelina said...

I have to have these golden shoes! I LOVE THEM... did u find ???

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive