Thursday, August 20, 2009

JIL SANDER FOR UNIQLO: +J



Perfectly tailored basics for a fraction of the price! Don't you just love collabs? There'll be a menswear and womenswear line, the release date has not been confirmed but should happen sometime in October.

Jil Sander has signed an agreement, forming a continuous relationship (as opposed to a seasonal stint) with Uniqlo. She will be overseeing the apparel for the entire company sans accessories and children's wear.

"Some of you [have known] me since I have been engaged in fashion but I'm not interested in the past. Let us talk today about the future... I'm here in Tokyo for something completely different. The challenge for me is to establish a premium quality in a democratically-priced range."
-Sander, WWD


Grey jacket and cardigan, $133.00; pants, $51.00; from Men's Non-No Magazine

You can view a few pieces from the women's collection here.

2 comments:

jvandub said...

nice boo, that's in my price range.

THE DIVINITUS said...

Looking good.JS famous minimalism...

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive