Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NARS Highlight Blush Powder in Albatross

One of my most versatile, and most often used cosmetic, NARS Highlight Blush Powder in Albatross is absolutely fabulous. You know how many attempts I've had to try and achieve that dewy look? So many. It was attained, though, when the sales lady at Nordstroms recommended this product to me.

This powder can be worn alone, under, or over make-up. It's great for highlighting and adding dimension to the cheeks, eyes, and body. What I love about Albatross is its color's complexity; when applied one can see subtle gold and purple shimmer that's beautiful enough to be worn alone.

I usually apply to my cheeks and sometimes my eyes when I'm not wearing shadow. I highly recommend it for any skin tone.

If you enjoy this product then I'd also recommend the Multiple Stick (ha...) in Copacabana, $37
Can be found at Nordstrom or NARS website, $25

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive