Thursday, May 29, 2008

Reward to Self

Marni Patent Leather Runway Sandal (my color scheme is slightly different w/ beige sole and dark/light brown straps)

Every time I get a new job... or A+ an exam or paper... or, really any achievement that gets me stoked I go out and reward myself with a little happy. I hit up the half-yearly sale at Nordstrom today and found these babies. My friend Jordan brought up a good point when I asked her what could I possibly wear these with, she responds: "Those are so strange that anything you wear them with, they'd look awesome!". She's right. Wheee.

Get yourself a little happy at 40% off, Nordstrom

3 comments:

jvandub said...

Word... but what did you do to deserve these Miss?

jvandub said...

Wait... retract that last question I know the answer.

camille said...

hey! saw your comment on my blog and i thought i'd stop by. it's quite cool to meet another blogger who's here in portland.
i tried those on at nordstroms myself, but eventually decided to go with a different pair since i didn't think the brown/tan color combo would go with much of my wardrobe. i'll look out for you on the street with these on your feet! :)

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive