Monday, May 19, 2008

Yves Saint Laurent Cosmetics

Touche Eclat, $40

One of my all time favorite cosmetics line is Yves Saint Laurent. They have great mascara and lipstick in an assortment of beautiful colors that you can't find anywhere else. But, what I love the absolute most is their Touche Eclat. Ya'll need this, I'm tellin' ya.

Touche Eclat not only hides fatigue and shadows from the contours of your face, but also gives the skin a natural radiance that's subtle and very natural-looking. I usually apply under the eyes, but it can also be used in the hollow of the chin, the contours of the lips, and at the sides of the nose. 

No extra tools needed, your fingertips will do the trick. It comes in pen form so it's super easy to bring around with you and to apply anywhere. I've had the same pen for about six or seven months now and I use it everyday. This small pen packs a lot of product and a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth your money.

Mascara, $27.50

Their mascara is great, too. They come in four different formulas: Infini Curl, Everlong Lengthening, Volume Effet Faux Clis, and a basic waterproof. Each formula varies in color selection but the overall available colors are high density black, rich brown, fascinating viole, burgandy (!), deep night, cobalt blue, petrol-blue, and green. I use the Infini Curl in viole and the color is very vibrant, as opposed to others I've tried that barely show at all. They're all most excellent!

The weather here has been very, very good to me lately, so now that my skin is darker and I'm wearing a lot less make-up, I just use these two products and am good to go! 

YSL cosmetics can be found at Nordstroms

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive