Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BBQ Mix

Portland's weather has been nothing short of incredible these past few days... and what does good weather call for? A BBQ, of course. I went to a friend's BBQ and made a fun mix to listen to and thought I'd post it. If anyone wants a copy let me know!

BBQ Mix:

1. Antipop Consortium - Ghostlawns (LFO's Rik Waller mix)
2. Morgan Geist - Lullaby
3. Young Jeezy & Bun-B - Over Here (Ratatat remix)
4. Guilty Simpson - Supreme Beings
5. Outkast - ATLiens
6. George Baker - Little Green Bag
7. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head (Soulwax Kyluss Remix)
8. Kelis - Sugar Honey Iced Tea
9. King Gheedorah - It's All About U
10. UGK feat Outkast - International Players Anthem (I Choose You)
11. TLC - Creep
12. Neon Neon - Raquel
13. Snoop Dogg feat. Pharell - Beautiful
14. J Dilla feat. Pharoahe Monch - Love
15. Erykah Badu - Soldier
16. Ghostface Killah feat. Raekwon - Shaky Dog (starring Lolita)
17. Ghost Town DJs - My Boo
18. Jay-Z & Notorious B.I.G. - Allure (Ratatat remix)
19. A-Trak - My Lovely Outro

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive