Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Raymond and Khathy Mini Travel Series

Fishing boats in Nha Trang, Vietnam

So, there won't be any more updates for a few days. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get all my schoolwork completed before the term ended and I'm only now beginning to wrap it all up. So, rather than spending time blogging I need to be homeworking!

Also! Big news. My bestest Ray and I (and the fam) will be leaving this Friday for our long awaited trip to China/Hong Kong/Vietnam. We will be gone from the 27th of this month to July 25th. Don't fret though, my lovelies, because we will be documenting our adventures and posting them as often as we can! The Raymond and Khathy Mini Travel Series will include video-recordings along with photographs of all the wonders of our excursions in the East. So stay tuned (all three of you)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip! Load up on yummy street vendor foods. I will live vicariously through you! Debby

Anonymous said...

I miss you already! - One of Three

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive