Thursday, July 17, 2008

Phu Quoc


After spending a couple days in Saigon Raymond and I took a ferry out to a beautiful Vietnamese island called Phu Quoc and spent a few days lounging around there. I guess it's closer to Cambodia than Vietnam. We saw all sorts of sea life.





Raymond and a jellyfish made nice whilst swimming in the turquoise waters.


Note: Ray and I were inebriated the whole way through.

Our stay in sunny paradise was way too short, BUT is now extended and relocated. We just arrived to Nha Trang today, a coastal town that is easily one of the the world's most beautiful places. You'll be hearing from us again soon. Cheers.

View of the Phu Quoc shores from hotel balcony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you peed on Ray's arm! That's effing hilarious. While rolling around in the surf, he looks like he just had a long conversation with Wilson. You're loosing your minds! Perfect.

-J

Anonymous said...

O my god... i can't believe she peed on you! hahahaha That's crazy more props to you kathy how the fuck were able to pee on him. hahaha well since you guys were drunk i guess it's easier. hahaha sounds like your having fun...
annie

Anonymous said...

now that's true friendship

Jennie

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive