Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'M BACK

Monotonix outside the venue... scantily clad... performing on a drum... in the air, now that's drama (image via MFNW)

Okay, homegirl's been out boozin' and usin' for the past couple months trying to live up the last moments of summer before school starts. Now I'm back with sweet material to share. I'm going to try to re-vamp this site a little, so in the meantime check out footage of the TBA Festival and MusicFestNW. Just blips of a two-week long binge of music and performing arts.

Monotonix @ The Satyricon (fucking chaotic!)

More of this show here and here. Totally worth watching.

Also attended No Age, Battles, Cool Kids, Deerhunter, Dyme Def, Black Elk, The Joggers, Trans AM, Polvo. Daaamn.


My footage of his performance was lame so here's one from The New Museum in NY.


I think we all know which performance was better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR
Keeping my readers classy one post at a time.

Blog Archive